The end of the year is a time to reflect, to look back on what we’ve accomplished and learned.
And enjoy the time away from the office and have some fun.
On today’s show I’m joined by couple of guests and friends from my home base at Norwood for remembrance, lessons learned, and some meaningful personal and professional successes. We also talk about the major themes that emerged over a year of podcasting.
Sandra Love, Director of Solutions, and Joanne Wilson, Senior director of Solutions, join me on the final episode of 2023 to discuss:
- End of year reflections, including my own process for annual review
- Personal and professional accomplishments: Sandra and Joanne discover work-life balance
- What does the Mid-Revenue Cycle professional of the future look like? What must they bring to the table to succeed?
- Value-based care, capitated payment models and HCCs: Will they replace fee for service and DRGs? Will Medicare Advantage (which has this surpassed Medicare in covered lives) replace Medicare entirely? What skills do we need to work in both?
- The state of CDI and coding technology and how mid-revenue cycle professionals should work (healthily) alongside it
- Holiday and New Year’s plans
In closing, the world is more than ever full of noise, endless content streams, endless voices competing for our time, eyeballs and ears. I hope Off the Record has provided something more.
Thank you for taking this journey with me. I look forward to bringing you more thought-provoking discussions with great guests in 2024.
Listen to the full episode here: https://spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e/gRZHqG3P3Fb
Related News & Insights
By Brian Murphy CDI professionals (and clinically astute coders) can positively impact patient care. How? By being…
Comments to NCQA due March 13 By Brian Murphy The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) wants…