Jason Jobes, MSPA
Senior Vice President of Consulting
As SVP, Jason oversees all consulting partnerships and delivery for Norwood’s healthcare partners. These partnerships focus on creating economic sustainability for the healthcare ecosystem through improved performance across the revenue cycle and value-based care terrains.
Across his consulting career Jason has delivered over $425 million dollars in return on investment for partners. A sample of performance results include:
- $16.82 million dollar case mix index improvement at a 4-hospital system in the Midwest
- 37% increase in charts reviewed per FTE per day through process redesign at a large hospital in the Southeast
- 27% improvement in HCC scores for a large health system on the west coast
- 19% reduction in denials for a system in the Northeast
- 22% improvement in worked RVUs per provider for a medical group in the south
Jason holds a Bachelor of Arts from The University of Hawai’i Hilo, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Economics with a minor in Business Administration. He also obtained his Master’s in Science of Predictive Analytics from Northwestern University in Evanston, IL. Jason has also served five terms as a member of the national Malcolm Baldrige Board of Examiners.
Sandra Love, RN, CCDS, CCDS-O, CPC
Senior Manager of CDI
Sandra is the senior manager of CDI at Norwood in Austin, Texas. She has more than 17 years of nursing experience and 10 years in CDI, previously serving as the manager of outpatient clinical documentation excellence at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. At Wake Forest Love assisted with the implementation of an outpatient CDI program and developed two pediatric CDI programs. She is a recognized pediatric leader in the industry and has spoken at multiple conferences. Love was also a member of the ACDIS Events Committee and ACDIS Leadership Council. She is currently seeking her Master of Nursing in Executive Leadership at Grand Canyon University.