Make Your Dream Job Your Reality
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(1.0 FTE/Day Shift) to work in Seattle, WA.
$5,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required qualifications and conditions for payment.
***In addition to our outstanding benefits for this role, Relocation Assistance is available!
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday; 8a-4:30p PST. 8 hour shifts. It will be MANDATORY to work 2 weekend days (either a Saturday or Sunday) per month.
- Works collaboratively with patients nurses, case managers, physicians, other practitioners, caregivers and community resources and agencies.
- The social worker and healthcare team are jointly accountable for measurable outcomes that are cost effective and reflect patient preferences and values.
- Contributes to the development of a goal-directed, age-appropriate plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process that is prioritized and based on medical diagnosis, patient needs, and expected patient outcomes.
- Interacts with patients and physicians to explore the most appropriate setting to meet patient needs.
- Participates in the development, implementation, evaluation, and ongoing revision of initiatives to improve quality, continuity, and cost-effectiveness.
- Communicates timely, relevant and accurate information to all parties involved with a patient’s care
- Communicates patient needs related to advancing the medical treatment plan and/or discharge plan to appropriate professionals and follows up
- Communicates with patients and families to ensure understanding of third-party payer guidelines and to arrange referrals
- Facilitates the progression of care by advancing the care plan to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develops discharge plan through collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Ensures that all activities to facilitate and coordinate the plan are being implemented and that the plan is continuously modified based on the patient’s changing needs.
- Assesses for financial barriers to advancing the treatment plan and discharge plan, provides information about resources, and advocates for patient/family in accessing financial assistance programs.
- Integrates the work of the healthcare team by coordinating resources and services necessary to accomplish agreed-upon goals.
- Procures services and resources for identified patients and families, serving as an advocate to promote achievement of agreed upon goals.
- Advocates on behalf of patients and caregivers for service access or creation, and for the protection of the patient’s health, safety and rights.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for achievement of optimal outcomes within their scope of practice.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school.
- Licensed Social Work Associate – Independent Clinical (LSWAIC) or Washington Advanced Social Worker License or Washington Advanced Social Worker Associate License or Washington Clinical Independent Social Worker Associate License
- Chapter 18.225 RCW is preferred and may be substituted.
- One (1) year experience in the areas of acute medical or mental healthcare in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- ACM/CCM Preferred