Make Your Dream Job Your Reality
Full Job Description:
“Why not? Why can’t you have it all? A flexible, professional work environment; a brand and vision you are proud to be a part of; a group of talented people you want to spend time with; and be successful. Why not? If it doesn’t exist, then create it. That’s where our story begins.
Norwood is a staffing and consulting company specialized in Healthcare Mid-Revenue Cycle management. Our team of staffing experts has placed thousands of Mid-Revenue Cycle professionals in both project-based and permanent opportunities, supporting teams ranging from small, community-based hospitals to the largest healthcare systems in the nation.
We are looking for dynamic Junior Recruiters to join our team and learn from the best in the industry. The Junior Recruiter will support the recruitment department’s high growth needs for Clinical Documentation Integrity, Inpatient/Outpatient Coding, Registry, and Case Management candidates. The ideal individual will have a high sense of urgency, a “one team” mentality, and the ability to develop authentic relationships.
This position reports to the SVP of Recruitment and is fully remote.
- Work with the recruitment team to source, screen, and recruit top performing and experienced professionals across our Mid-Revenue Cycle practice areas
- Manage team of deployed contract consultants
- Responsible for identification, assessment, and development of talent pipelines for future needs
- Ensure that qualified candidates for posted roles have been identified; negotiate conditions of the job offers within company policy (compensation, vacation, etc.), extend verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Track candidate progress and coach them through the hiring process
- Coordinate with Recruitment Coordinators to assist new hires and re-deploys in completing their onboarding and credentialing requirements to compliance standards
- Deliver a high-level candidate experience
- Either 6 months of contract healthcare recruiting experience OR Mid-Revenue Cycle industry knowledge and a strong desire to recruit
- Strong technology skills
- Experience working with an ATS, preferably Bullhorn (not required)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities
- Ability to creatively attract top performers in the industry
- High sense of urgency, “one team” mindset, positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional work experience
Why Join Norwood?
Norwood is a healthcare staffing and consulting firm focused on Mid-Revenue Cycle management. We are driven by our core values of Unity, Integrity, Empowerment, Balance, and Authenticity. Operating in 50 states and supporting 947+ hospitals, Norwood's team members have autonomy to move fast and do what's right.
Founded in 2016, we seek to provide a home for industry leading professionals who are tired of working for private equity owned employers where EBITA driven metrics stifle their ability to provide superior customer service. Since establishing a team, Norwood has achieved exponential year over year growth. We remain privately owned with no investors or equity partnerships.
Norwood prides itself on helping team members find balance and fulfillment in their work and personal lives. Norwood is proud to invest in benefits that include: unlimited vacation time and paid holidays, parental leave, health, dental, & vision coverage, and short-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a professional headshot reimbursement.
Norwood is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.