Make Your Dream Job Your Reality
- Must possess knowledge of ICD-10-CM, PCS, CPT/ HCPCS; Severity of Illness and Risk of Mortality codes; and to Query the Physicians, as appropriate.
- Must have knowledge of and be able to code all types of patient medical records including: Inpatient, Outpatient, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health, Observation, Infusion and Injections, Edits and Errors and Same Day Surgery.
- Must be able to achieve and maintain appropriate coding quality and productivity established in the Coding department policy and procedure.
- Must have a strong understanding of computer applications and of automated encoder system.
- Must have knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, surgical terminology, pharmacological terminology, patient care documentation terminology.
- Must have the analytical ability necessary to interpret data contained in records and to assign appropriate codes.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have excellent customer service skills.
- Requires the ability to work well independently and demonstrate independent decision making abilities.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Our benefits package offers you the choice to participate in health care benefits that include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We provide income protection choices – disability, life and AD&D insurance – that give you financial coverage when you need it most. You also have the option to enroll in tax-saving benefits, such as the Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts and the 457(b) Savings Plan. In addition, voluntary benefit programs are available with attractive group rates.
· Medical Plans
· Dental Plans
· Vision Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Basic & Optional Life/AD&D
· Voluntary Short Term Disability
· Accident Insurance
· Critical Illness Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Long Term Disability
· Retirement - ASRS
· Deferred Compensation - 457(b) Roth
· Supplemental Retirement - 401(A)
· Travel Reduction Program
· Wellness Program
· Personal Time Off & Extended Illness Bank