Make Your Dream Job Your Reality
Norwood Solutions Executive
Norwood Solutions Executive
***This opportunity is an Internal Norwood position.***
Ever wanted to help build the organization you always wanted to be a part of? At Norwood we’re forging our own path. We’re a remote-first staffing and consulting company specializing in mid-Revenue Cycle management within the healthcare industry. Our team of experts have placed thousands of professionals that support organizations ranging from small, community-based hospitals to the largest healthcare systems in the nation. Our mission? Bringing health to hospitals’ bottom lines.
We are looking for a results and relationship-driven Solution Executive to be a trusted partner to our clients. The Solutions Executive will play an integral role in driving growth for the Solutions division by serving as a trusted advisor to clients and working alongside them to identify value-add opportunities to further their goals.
The ideal individual possesses a high sense of urgency, a passion for continuous learning, and puts relationships, integrity, and authenticity front and center to make their 90,000 hours matter for something beyond punching a clock.
This is a full-time remote position reporting to the SVP, Solutions.
At Norwood, we’re looking for people who:
- Are sincere, energetic, and adaptable
- Feel a strong sense of ownership and accountability over their work
- Are energized and motivated when problem solving
- Love to learn and are solution oriented
- Leave a place in a better state than where they found it
- Enjoy being a part of a team while also working independently
- Will throw down in a competitive game of rock, paper, scissors
Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading to learn more about Norwood and how this role could be your next career move!
You’re excited about this role because you’ll get to:
- Develop the Solutions go-to-market and sales strategy
- Manage the full contracting lifecycle for Solutions opportunities
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of health care and revenue cycle to develop deep relationships with key client stakeholders, especially within C-suite or executive level
- Conduct regular project progress calls and quarterly business reviews with clients and Solutions delivery teams
- Act as a trusted advisor to guide clients towards right sized offerings to create and demonstrate value of Norwood Solutions
- Identify new revenue opportunities within existing clients and prospects for Managed Services and Consulting offerings
- Use knowledge of hospital system needs to conduct issues-based discussions with clients.
- Develop deep understanding of Norwood’s capabilities and solutions to match with client’s needs
- Serve as liaison between sales team and Solutions delivery teams
- Responsible for scoping and pricing partnerships
- Coordinate with other teams and resources to develop proposals and/or presentations for clients
- Maintain regular contact and communication with clients to help ensure project success and positive experience
- Prospect new opportunities to expand Norwood’s brand and services
- Develop strong relationships with other back-office teams to support client needs
- Advise Sales and Solutions leadership to align with market client needs
- Exercise thought leadership and pertinent industry knowledge to target clients
- Identify and close a wide range of partnerships including large, complex sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunity in line with established metrics
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and pass leads for staffing needs to other sales executives
- Provide sales leadership and drive development and growth of the Managed Services and Consulting portfolio
- Assist with marketing Solutions offerings to increase awareness of Norwood’s brand in the healthcare industry
- Create and deliver customized proposals in response to client RFP and solution requests
- Represent Norwood at industry conferences and events
- Manage ad-hoc projects, as needed
We’re excited about you because you:
- Have at least 5+ years’ sales experience with progressive role responsibility over time
- Previously worked for a healthcare consulting or technology firm (previous experience with revenue cycle industry and/or start up are strongly preferred)
- Managed revenue targets upwards of $3MM+
- Drive negotiations and tackle difficult discussions head on in a collaborative and respectful manner
- Have proven success in both sales and delivery of professional services within healthcare
- Bring a strong track record of building, developing, and maintaining client relationships at all levels of a healthcare organization
- Are able to travel up to 25-50% of the time
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Have exceptional communication both within Norwood and with partners
- Possess excellent organization and prioritization skills
Why Join Norwood?
Since 2016, Norwood has experienced scalable and thoughtful growth year-over-year and we have no plans to slow down anytime soon. We are driven by our core values and hold ourselves accountable to living them every day, no matter the circumstance or who is involved.
Our values are:
- Deep Roots, Strong Connections: Relationships are at the center of everything we do. It’s more than just being kind to others; we invest the time and care so our roots withstand the storm in difficult times.
- The Obstacle Is the Way: We see obstacles as opportunity. They shape us as people and as a team. Challenges are the catalyst for our growth, and we’re facing them head on. Taking the easy route is not in our DNA.
- True North: Do the right thing, even when it’s hard and no one is looking. Period.
- Unique Trees, One Forest: We honor everyone’s unique zone of genius and how their contributions help shape our collective success.
- Learning is our Journey – Knowledge is our Legacy: We pass the torch of knowledge to the others in the spirit of continual improvement and education. We empower, we mentor, and we give to give – not give to get.
Benefits & Perks:
Norwood actively supports team members to find balance and fulfillment in both their work and personal lives. Norwood is proud to invest in benefits that include:
- Open PTO – we recommend 15 days in addition to our holidays to recharge
- Company holidays – The office is closed the week between Christmas and New Years. We’re also a firm believer that 4-day holiday weekends are way better than 3.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance along with additional supplemental benefit options
- Flexible schedule and work environment
- $300 remote office set up reimbursement
- $400 professional headshot reimbursement
- Monthly “Happy Hours” to play team games and get to know your colleagues on a team level (friendly smack talk is encouraged)
- Annual retreat to bond and have fun with your remote colleagues.
- Growth opportunities – when you win, we all win. We provide you with the tools to explore, decide, and effect change that furthers your career, your team, and the company.
Here is a quick view of our hiring process so you know what to expect:
- Initial screening with our People Operations team
- Technical interview with the hiring manager and potential teammates
- Quick 5-minute assessment
- Leadership interview
Even if you don’t meet all of the job requirements we still want to hear from you. We recognize that many skills and experiences are transferable and may not line up exactly to our job description. Don’t let that to be a barrier; if you are interested in learning more about Norwood and this role, please contact us!
Norwood is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.